Lesstofudvergur í Leuven

Saturday, October 01, 2005

oooo..... uuuurrrrr???

I know how to speak icelandic. You just (borid fram like just, not djust) add "urrr" to everything you say.
Thungur hnifur.
Thungur gaffall.
Thungur skeid.
No, of course I'm not drunk, because I don't drink.
Nice. I like.
Vid Gusti buum a ruslahaugm. Hja Hr. haugi.
"Do you have toilett paper?"
"Oooo... I usually do..."
Aaaaaaa....
Ekki, vera sur, thetta er allt'i laeg.
Thad er eitt i thessu. Vid erum komin med twist.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen'u
jä saell
Vala cold we please have some sex?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeestefano
Cente de Mare!
So nice that you are staying with your sitser and Albin
A-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AA
No respect
Is this Agust guy really gay?
Niceeeeeeeeeeeee I likeeeeeeeeeee
Whos your dady and what does he do?
No no no no dont fock with my hart.........
Annars erum vid bara 'i watninu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home